Don't ever turn your back on God's people. That's why Israel is important
Nice...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Don't ever turn your back on God's people. That's why Israel is important
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not bowing for anybody.......just stating the facts
</div></div>
Uhh, sure I knew you weren't on your knees. If the Jews have that much influnce, they'll be alright. You kinda shine a new light on the folks that want to support them because it is right. You are strictly a money boy.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever turn your back on God's people. That's why Israel is important </div></div>
Guess it was God's will Obama won?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever turn your back on God's people. That's why Israel is important </div></div>
That is what you hear, around here. Looks like the folks on "Wall Street" aren't looking at them because of God- they just have a lot of money. Seems like in that paper work that startde this country or maybe it was one of those mid-stream overhauls, it said something about all men being equal.
and if it werent for christians feeling the need to protect israel, the jews would be [censored] outta luck.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I'm still trying to rationalize how Christianity is supposed to dictate our foreign policy..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I'll tell you this the U.S turns it back on Israel and it really is over for us . We can handle Bush, Obama, exc. as pres. and we can get through congress being heavily made up of either party but we WILL NOT carry on if we turn our backs on them. Call me crazy, stupid, dumb,exc,exc. but you'll see what happens to our nation the day we do not back Israel.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
ohh i dont want to get into that, its too early and im in too good a mood
it shouldnt, btw
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Fill us in there chief..not all of us are church goers..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks